Search
-
Tabletools buttons do not display
by pgarner ·I've just become aware of DataTables and added it to my WP installation. Got it working fine by following the simple instructions at http://www.datatables.net/blog/Getting_started_with_DataTables%3A… -
How to set position after add row [ fnAddData() ] ?
by jqquestion001 ·Hi Allan -
row select not working when data loaded from a json file
by bigsipper ·ah... your clue was very helpful. -
options for date picker?
by allan ·Hi John, -
Squished Datatable
by allan ·I'm sure it is on all as well - and I can see the problem occurring now. The lightbox is opening on `dnirvine` which is wasn't before. -
FnDeleteRow() using <TR> ID
by grunde ·Allan, -
iTotalRecords retrieved by AJAX
by nuhusky001 ·So I got it working with infinity scrolling. A few issues we did run into... -
row select not working when data loaded from a json file
by allan ·Its not running because you are using a static event handler and the rows haven't been ovulated by the time the event adder runs. So it doesn't find any rows and thus doesn't add any events. -
Showing 1 to NaN of NaN entries (filtered from 2 total entries)
by juslisnen ·Hi, First post so be gentle. -
How to set position after add row [ fnAddData() ] ?
by jqquestion001 ·After I clicked add I can't delete new row. How to set position ? -
row select not working when data loaded from a json file
by bigsipper ·http://jsfiddle.net/bigsipper/bVyCC/1/ -
FnDeleteRow() using <TR> ID
by allan ·Sorry - it looks like my reply was saved as a draft rather than being posted... -
Did anyone tried individual column filtering (using select menus)?
by vicky200456 ·Thanks allan, -
sort column by checkbox state?
by allan ·This is the updated example for 1.10: https://github.com/DataTables/DataTables/blob/master/examples/plug-ins/dom_sort.html#L37 -
Datatables: 'bAutoWidth: false' not working when 'sScrollY' is set
by jsrjaput ·I am using datatables to reformat the already existing table/DOM after page load. I have defined the column widths in percentages in thead -
Server Side Paging: Is it possible to pass a System.Data.Datable in the JQueryDataTablesResponse
by kayo ·Hi, -
TypeError: aData is undefined
by ashiers ·That's precisely how I solved the problem. I added the sAjaxDataProp to my JavaScript: -
Drill down rows opened after init
by shiftymccool ·Works great! The first console.log(data) was returning null first and [object Object] after that. It was the null that was causing the data.resulted to throw an error. I replaced 'data' in the fnO… -
Nice fix for sScrollY='100%' (download at the end) - I know you wanted it
by hidekiyamamoto ·OPENUNO 20140113 first rev 0 - REFERRING TO datatables.js v 1.9.4 -
different class for the row added with fnAddData
by zoqowu ·Thank both of you. Now I know how to add "ui-draggable" class into new elements. However, my js code generates a new error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'removeChild' of null (jqu…